Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Birthday Party!

Hey! First I just want to say that I had sooooo much fun with you guys in December and I can't wait to see you again!...the last time I freaked out I just kept looking down I sta sta studdered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' bout. Hahaha yeah, you know that song Aunt Me! Remember I TOTALLY beat your butt at it when we played sing it? But, I don't mean to brag, you did ok but you just wern't as good as me! Anyways, sience you guys always keep us updated on whats is happening in Phoenix, I thought that I would make a blog to tell you what is going on in Rochester. So, this is what has been happening lately...
I had my 14th birthday party on Friday and it was sooo much fun!! In the beginning I was really nervous that only like, 2 people were gonna come to my party because like NO ONE was RSVPing. But then yesterday, (the day of my party), I got like 2 million text messages that were like, Hey!! Im really sry im RSVPin now! can I still come to your party!? and I was like, umm yeah!!! It turns out that like 43 out of 52 people came which isn't that bad! I wish you guys could have been here, but luckily, we have next year when you guys are "supposed" to be back! Anyways, here are some pictures that I took of everyone at the party...







1 comment:

  1. I like it!!! You changed it all by yourself!! NOw that you have the hang of it... you gotta keep it up! ;) miss ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete